Titillatingly Simple Orange Surprise Grated Carrots
- 2 cups prepared grated organic carrots
- 1/2 cup organic orange juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon organic orange zest
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice or ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Mint Sprigs
- In a large saute pan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in remaining ingredients, cover, and cook for 5-7 minutes (stirring frequently) until tender.
For a chicer presentation when serving, serve in a serving dish topped with mint sprigs throughout.
Carrots aren’t seasonal and are available throughout the year.
Number of servings (yield): 4