Middle Eastern Sizzle Spiced Lamb Chops
- 8 grass-fed loin lamb chops
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Fresh cilantro sprigs
- 1. Heat a grill or grill pan to medium heat.
- 2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all spices and seasoning. Sprinkle mixture evenly over each lamb chop and rub in.
- 3. Spray grill or grill pan with cooking spray and grill chops on each side for 4 minutes, or until desired doneness is achieved.
For a chicer presentation when serving, serve on a platter with cilantro sprigs throughout.
Australian and New Zealand lamb is always grass fed.
Number of servings (yield): 4